[Koha-translate] 2.2.x roadmap

Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Fri Mar 11 08:05:29 CET 2005

Hi Paul,

> I would be happy if ppl working on a translation of Koha 2.2 send a mail on
> this list to say "hey, i'm working on translation to XXX", and comment this
> mail...

Yes, I am working on the translation into Italian.

While the css_opac set of strings has been completely translated and
checked once, I have but started translating the (much longer)
default_intranet set of strings. I am not sure whether a complete css_opac
and an incomplete default_intranet allows you to include already an
Italian translation as available in 2.2.x.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit myself for finishing the translation within
the recommended time of 15 days (since your original message), because I
am a bit overloaded with work deadlines and other duties, at the moment.

But I do plan to complete the translation as soon as possible, and then
inform you (perhaps off-list).

> I plan to release other 2.2.x & I want to organise the release process.

I look forward to it! Good luck and many thanks for all your efforts!

A bientot,

Giuseppe.