[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha] Spanish translation

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat May 14 15:03:00 CEST 2005

Hi, Guillermo -

I manage the kohadocs site, and nobody has contacted me about doing
Spanish translations.  That doesn't mean, of course, that nobody out there
is working on translations -- it just means they haven't contacted me if
they are!  I think you should feel free to translate anything you want.
If you should be working in xml, I'd like to have a copy when you are
done.  (Actually, I need a copy regardless of the format!)

Thanks!

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges