[Koha-translate] german translation

tobs tobias at tonstrom.de
Fri Apr 28 07:57:54 CEST 2006

good morning (or whatever is appropriate for you right now) ;-)

one week ago i posted on -dev that i would like to help with a german
translation of koha. joshua mailed me (within a short timeframe) the
appropriate .po files and i am in contact with stefan gesing, who
intended to do this and asked on the user's list.

now i learned from dorian that there already is an initiative, that
there already were translations for all major releases. hm. i have not
seen them anywhere. what is the current status? especially as koha3 is
being prepared. (so far i had no time to work on my file, stefan and i
agreed to split, so my task would be the opac. i am not yet aware which
version joshua sent me, will be able to have a look at everything during
the weekend.

i would be glad to get in contact with those already active!
if it really should make sense translation of documentation would also
be useful.

so - what is the current status, who is working and how can i participate?

have a great day,

tobias