[Koha-translate] greek translation is not working

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Aug 22 22:14:49 CEST 2008

Hi Pablo

Yes, I have installed a test pootle
http://pootle.workbuffer.org/es/opac/es-ES-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po?translate=1&view=1

It might be a bit slow as its on my server at home. But if people like
it, I can get it hosted somewhere with more bandwidth :)

One of the things I like with pootle is the ability for people to
upload .po files, and merge them with whats there, which means if
people want to use an offline tool, they can download the .po, use any
of the really nice desktop translating tools and then upload it back.

What I also plan to do, is script it so that each night new templates
are generated from the .po files.

Apart from rosetta and pootle, ... is there any other translation
software you like?

Chris