[Koha-translate] Translating using pootle

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Dec 15 08:39:45 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Chris Cormack
<chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> I have updated all the opac files at http://pootle.workbuffer.org
> While I wait to finish the last bit of setting up the final home for
> translate.koha.org feel free to use pootle.workbuffer.org to work on
> translation.

Ok next step

We need volunteers to approve translations, currently when you suggest
a translation it gets set as a suggestion, and it needs someone to
approve it.
We have someone willing to approve German (and hopefully some more
will help her out). And someone for Croatian,
The easiest way to do it, is to create a user in pootle, then discuss
with the other translators of your language, and if you are all happy,
then let me know the username (or usernames) and I will give them
approval rights.

I hope this is clear.

Chris
(Translation Manager)