[Koha-translate] Files on Pootle

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Dec 16 20:54:32 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Selma Aslan <selmaslan at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was waiting for Pootle to complete translation into Turkish. But I am
> completely puzzled. Under Turkish there is only an incomplete OPAC file
> which does not reflect completed recent corrections made on Kartouche, and
> we have lost Staff file which was complete by 82 per cent altogether. Where
> have the files gone?

The opac file is from what was in the git repository. If you have a
copy of a more complete opac translation .po file. I will happily add
it.
I will also ask Joshua from Liblime if he can send me a copy of the
latest version that was in Kartouche.

I will add the Intranet translation file now (from git also)

Chris