[Koha-translate] IMPORTANT: Quick Update on Translations, Attribution, etc.

Joshua Ferraro joshua.ferraro at liblime.com
Thu Feb 21 16:22:14 CET 2008

Hi folks,

Thanks to your efforts, Koha 3.0 Beta will ship with a record number of new
translations ... give yourselves a big round of applause! Thanks so much for
all your submissions!

As we prepare for the release of Koha 3.0 Beta, I want to make sure we have
all of the translation submissions and attribution correctly assigned
to everyone
that has contributed. To that end, please review the following and make sure
I haven't left you or your translation out of the list! :-) If I have,
please respond
on-list and let me know 1. where to find your translation, 2. all
attribution info
for translators, etc.

List of completed or nearly completed PO files that will be included
in 3.0 beta:

am-Ethi-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
bg-Cyrl-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
de-DE-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
de-DE-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
el-GR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
el-GR-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
es-ES-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
es-ES-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
fa-Arab-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
fi-FI-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
fr-FR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
fr-FR-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
gl-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
he-Hebr-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
hu-HU-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
hu-HU-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
hy-Armn-i-staff-prog-v-30000.po
id-ID-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
it-IT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
ja-Japn-JP-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
ko-Kore-KP-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
mi-NZ-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
pl-PL-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
pt-PT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
ru-RU-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
ru-RU-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
tet-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
tr-TR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
uk-UA-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
uk-UA-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
ur-Arab-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
zh-Hans-CN-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
zh-Hans-CN-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po
zh-Hans-TW-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po
zh-Hans-TW-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po

List of Translators:

# Amharic Getway II Ethiopia Co. (Yohannes Mulugeta (Team Leader),
Tegene Assefa, Abiyot Bayou)
# Armenian Tigran Zargaryan
# Български (Bulgarian) Radoslav Kolev
# euskara (Basque) Nere Erkiaga
# (Bengali) Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
# suomi, suomen kieli (Finnish) Pasi Korkalo
# Français (French) Pascale Nalon (ENSMP) and Jean Yves Lemaire
(Chatel Saint Germain)
# Galego (Galician) Ignacio Javier
# Deutsch (German) Beda Szukics
# Magyar (Hungarian)Agnes Imecs
# Norsk Bokmål (Norwegian) Axel Bojer and Thomas Gramstad
# Norsk Nynorsk (Norwegian) Unni Knutsen and Marit Kristine Ådland
# Armenian Tigran Zargaryan
# Italiano (Italian) Zeno Tajoli
# Lao Anousak Anthony Souphavanh
# Русский (Russian) Victor Titarchuk and Serhij Dubyk
# Español (Spanish) Ailé Filippi et al
# Svenska (Swedish)
# Tetun (Tetum) Karen Myers
# Türkçe (Turkish) Selma Aslan
# اردو(Urdu) Ata ur Rehman
# Українська (Ukrainian) Victor Titarchuk and Serhij Dubyk

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support