[Koha-translate] Questions

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 13:57:01 CET 2008

Zeno Tajoli a écrit :
> Hi to all,

Hi neighbour (i'm in Marseille, so 2 hours from italy by car)

> I have same question about self check interface:
>
> ../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/sco
> file sco-main.tmpl:91
> msgid "Check out or return an item:"
>
> But 'check out' isn't an equivalent of 'return' ?
nope, it's exactly the opposite ;-)

check-OUT means the document go OUT of your library. So it's an issue.
check-IN means the document go IN your library, so it's a return.

(I had the same trouble when us ppl changed the vocabulary)

> I have understood that the self check interface is only
> to 'return' items to the library.
nope, it's to do check-out, so issues. NOT returns.

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL