[Koha-translate] add Swedish to opac files to be translated

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Mar 12 06:11:00 CET 2008

Hi Jakob et al,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Harnesk Jakob
<jakob.harnesk at teknikhuset.se> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask the same as Kurt, but this time for the Swedish
> language. I am also eager to start a translation!
I'm happy to add new languages as soon as the beta is released (very
soon, I promise). I'm
truly sorry for the delay in getting this prepared, it's been an
unusually busy week for me. I'm
hoping to fit it in this weekend, but had to also deal with a gitweb
issue that ate up more time
than I'd like to admit :/

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support