[Koha-translate] Approbation of translations

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Mar 22 18:51:33 CET 2008

Hi Beda,

I've approved the pending lines in the German staff translation and
also updated it to
match the latest snapshot in Git. The version uploaded as of today
will be the version
that appears in Koha 3.0-beta (which I will release later today). Any
changes you make
to the translation will appear in the upcoming stable release of 3.0.
Thanks for all your work
on this translation!

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support