[Koha-translate] Serbian opac and staff

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Mar 22 21:23:50 CET 2008

Hi Vladimir,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Vladimir Mircevski
<vmircevski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please add translation files for serbian, for both, opac and staff
> please ?
>
> (No need to mention - asap)
>
> I'm still not quite clear on how this works though, once translation is
> complete, how do I deploy it ? Does this mean the next release will offer
> multilanguage support (as an option at installation time) ?
OK, Serbian has been created and is available via Git ... it will appear on
http://translate.koha.org in a few hours in case you want to use the web
form to do the translation.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support