[Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.0.1

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Mon Nov 24 23:11:11 CET 2008

Although I anonunced it few months ago, we still didn't start Croatian
traslation, but the time has come and we have to start translating OPAC
very soon.
Is it possible for you to generate files for Croatian and put them on
translation site, please? Or should I generete them?

Marijana

---
Marijana Glavica
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Libraries
I. Lucica 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.knjiznice.ffzg.hr