[Koha-translate] A last update for transaltion (3.0.5)

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Dec 4 19:49:52 CET 2009

2009/12/5 Martin Longo <jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar>:
> En su momento, Chris Cormack escribió:
>> Some more patches were pushed, that meant some template changes.
>>
>> So I have updated all the .po files for the opac and the intranet.
>>
>> They are all available at http://translate.koha.org/projects/opac3_0/
>> and http://translate.koha.org/projects/intranet3_0/
>>
>> Chris
>>

> A little question about the translating process ...
>
> I have logged in at translate.koha.org in the past ... and suggested
> some strings to the spanish translation...
>
> Now that all the po files have been updated, I have downloaded the po
> file again, but noted that none of my suggestions made it to the
> 'official' po file.
>
> So... maybe I'm doing something wrong or I missing some step (cause I
> don't think my suggestions were that bad!!)

HI Martin

No you have done nothing wrong, and all your suggestions are still
there. I can't approve them as I don't speak spanish.
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel is the person who has approval rights. If
you want I can add you as having approval rights to, and you can go
through and look at the suggestions?

Chris