[Koha-translate] A last update for transaltion (3.0.5)

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Sun Dec 6 03:11:06 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:

> Yep, there was a corrupt character in the po file, I removed it if you
> get the latest version from git, that should be good
> http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=shortlog;h=3.0.x
>
> All the po files have been updated since the 4th.

Thanks for the answer Chris, but the most recent Portuguese OPAC PO
file that I see in git is the one from December 4, included in your
"Opac po file updates" commit that has updated this and many other
OPAC files:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=29ac0558e03c08a088a633f9cb965db014b57ead

I did a "git pull --rebase" from that 3.0.x branch, and that's the
most recent commit that I get, as well. I ran the "./install-code.pl
pt-PT" again, just in case, but I got again the message
"po/pt-PT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po: PO file is corrupted, or not a
PO file".

The md5sum of the "pt-PT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po" file that I'm
using is "b9b0cda407bc0298a9ec3427848360c7". Is this the right one?

Am I doing something wrong? Is it possible that you forgot to push the
Portuguese PO OPAC file that has the correction that you mentioned?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net