[Koha-translate] Spanish translation (3.0.x) updated

Pablo A. Bianchi pbianchi at fi.uba.ar
Wed Dec 9 20:25:08 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> 2009/12/10 Pablo A. Bianchi <pbianchi at fi.uba.ar>:
> > 2009/12/9 Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <gonzalez at famaf.unc.edu.ar>
> >>
> >> Today we finished and uploaded opac and staff po files into Pootle.
> >
> > Excellent! There is a way to transfer all those translated 3.0.x strings
> > into 3.1.x/3.2 versions of OPAC and Intranet? I don't have the rights.
>
> What you basically have to do is merge the 2 files using msgmerge then
> upload the new one into pootle.
>
> I can do that if you like?

Go ahead, I will thank you :-)

Someone tell me there is a lot of strings changed between Koha 3.0.x
versions. Is that true? And between this ones and Koha 3.2? How stable are
Koha 3.2 strings? There is a string freeze date spected for Koha 3.2? I
don't know when there is going to be released Koha 3.2, at least a RC
version.

Pablo

PS: I also write you on other thread.