[Koha-translate] Upgraded Pootle

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Thu Dec 10 15:03:01 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

At 11.51 10/12/2009, Chris Cormack wrote:
>I have upgraded pootle, and it is much nicer and faster now.
>http://translate.koha.org

I think that the new version of Pootle is a good update.
For me i easiet to use now.

Only a tip.

On my video (1024*768 pixel, LCD 17 inch, 32 bit color)
the box with the link to the template is too little.
I need to read easly the link with the original template, for example
the link:
../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-userupdate.tmpl:152

Suggestion for the future.
Now on Pootle I can only read the link to the original  source of the string.
Is it possibile, in the future, a direct http link to the template on
the correct line ?

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)