[Koha-translate] Two applications for approving Portuguese translations

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Feb 1 05:00:03 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Ricardo Dias Marques
<lists at ricmarques.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to submit two applications for approving Portuguese
> ("Português") translations in Pootle. The Portuguese translations are
> available at:
> http://translate.koha.org/pt/

Sorry for the late reply, I have been super busy at work, just
catching up on email now

> The first application is for myself. My Pootle username is "ricardo".
>
> The second application is for my friend Rafael António. Rafael António
> has already translated a significant part of the "Intranet" interface
> (a.k.a. "Staff") for Koha 3, that I think would be a very valuable
> contribution to Koha. His Pootle username is "rafael".

I have added you, but Rafael will need to go to my account and add
Portuguese as his language. Then I can add him

> On a related note, Rafael has a PO file that he would like to upload -
> I think that it's exactly the PO file for the Portuguese
> "Intranet"/staff interface. What is the recommended way of doing that?

If you go to
http://translate.koha.org/pt/intranet3_0/

You can upload the file there

Chris