[Koha-translate] problems translating Koha to spanish

gustavo gustavobiblio at h12o.es
Thu Feb 5 18:26:34 CET 2009

thanks Beda, I've replaced % s by %s and the script ran fine. So I've
seen that po/staff-es_ES.po file  that come with koha 3.0 have many
lines not translated. I've achieved  complete translation to spanish in
5 minutes reading this how-to that gave me Pablo Bianchi

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?do=show&id=spanish

Thanks Beda, thanks Pablo!!

Beda Szukics escribió:
> Good day Gustavo
>
> gustavo schrieb:
>
>> Charset in/out: UTF-8 at ./tmpl_process3.pl line 257.
>> % s: Unknown or unsupported format specification
>>

> I guess it's just some misstyped string: There should be %s instead of % s
>
> Cheers          Beda

HOSPITAL "12 de OCTUBRE"
BIBLIOTECA
Gustavo Roig