[Koha-translate] Koha 3 Onscreen Keyboard

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri Feb 20 12:17:53 CET 2009

Sure.
Its very simple javascript and css. 3 files javascript and css. You can
do the changes for any language by giving appropriate unicode key codes
in the file.
I am sending you a zip of the js and css files with one sample html file
using same.
Adapt as per your needs.
Do let me know how you are getting on with bengali koha translation and
how you are organizing the work among your team..

PS : What do you mean by "I've done Bengali script based interface of
Koha 2.2.x" ?? Can I see it?

--
Regards,
Koustubha Kale

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka, Thane (w),
      	  	Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com