[Koha-translate] Problems with translation in catalan

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Feb 26 01:01:52 CET 2009

2009/2/26 Cristina Vaquer <crisvaquer at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to translate Koha in Catalan so I've registered myself in
> http://translate.koha.org, following the instructions on the "Pootle's How
> to" once I choose the language and the project I should obtain the files
> available for tranlation but there's nothing to download. Can anyone help me
> with that question? How can I get the files to tranalate?

Ahh there are no projects set up for Catalan yet

http://translate.koha.org/ca

Because you are the first translator for it :) Im away from my
computer for the next couple of days, but as soon as I get back. Ill
set up an opac and intranet project for Catalan, and put the file
there for you translate.

Chris
--
Koha Translation Manager