[Koha-translate] Few questions re translating on Pootle

Janagha Wahidi jwahidi at arolp.org
Sun Jan 18 08:56:52 CET 2009

Dear All,
Afghanistan independent national legal training center has recently
establish law library which has more then 4000 law collection , we installed
Koha 2.2.9 on our PC but we don't know the procdure how to use this
Cataloque online on our library website www.inltclawlibrary.org please help
me in the regards,
Many thanks
Jan Agha Wahidi