[Koha-translate] Two applications for approving Portuguese translations

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Tue Jan 27 15:44:21 CET 2009

Hi all,

I would like to submit two applications for approving Portuguese
("Português") translations in Pootle. The Portuguese translations are
available at:
http://translate.koha.org/pt/

The first application is for myself. My Pootle username is "ricardo".

The second application is for my friend Rafael António. Rafael António
has already translated a significant part of the "Intranet" interface
(a.k.a. "Staff") for Koha 3, that I think would be a very valuable
contribution to Koha. His Pootle username is "rafael".

On a related note, Rafael has a PO file that he would like to upload -
I think that it's exactly the PO file for the Portuguese
"Intranet"/staff interface. What is the recommended way of doing that?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0