[Koha-translate] Koha 3.0.2

Georgia Katsarou ggklis at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:58:04 CEST 2009

When I submit a translation for the Greek opac in Pootle I get the following
error note

[Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/lib/pootle/opac3_0/el/
el-GR-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po'

This doesn't happen in the staff translations.  Can anybody help?

I also have another question. When we activate Greek for the staff client in
Koha 3.0.1 something happens with the templates and we cannot see them as we
should. Does this happen to other languages apart from English as well? I'm
wondering if it is a bug or if there is a problem with the file.

Best,

Georgia

--
Georgia Katsarou