[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Who is managing Koha translation website

Han, Yan hany at u.library.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 13 00:29:07 CEST 2009

Hello, Chris,
Sorry that I missed your email.
In the past, I have a Persian student who did some (50%) translation for 2.2.
As I see the new website, it is now 3.0. Questions:
1. old translation for 2.2 is not usable for 3.0? so for every new version of Koha, we have to do it again?
2. I would like to have authority to approve the translation, because I need to have the translated po file loaded for my project. Is there a way that you can make this work?

Thanks,
Yan Han
The University of Arizona Libraries