[Koha-translate] Thai for 3.2?

David M. Bucknell david at intknowledge.com
Thu Aug 19 05:10:04 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm installing two instances of 3.2 one of which needs Thai and
another which could use
it occasionally.

I have found previously that set-ups work best when I install in Thai,
but 3.2 doesn't
have it yet.  Can someone direct me to how to take it from 3.0x and
put it in 3.2 -- or
is it already ready somewhere?

Thank you,

David

--
* Flossed.org -- Free and Open Schools -- Free and Open Minds
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)