[Koha-translate] 3.2.x Status and Schedule Update

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sun Dec 26 13:00:54 CET 2010

Hi Lars,

I'm sorry, but I am not in charge of that portion of the Koha project.
Frédéric Demians is the current Translation Manager and would be the
person to direct your questions at as well as using the koha-translate
list which I have cc'd with my reply.

Kind Regards,
Chris Nighswonger
Koha 3.2 Release Maintainer