[Koha-translate] How to download the .po files

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Wed Feb 17 13:07:49 CET 2010

Am 17.02.2010 12:24, schrieb Zeno Tajoli:
> Hi to all,
>
> I'm going to new pootle server and I want to download the italian .po
> file for 3.x
> [it-IT-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.po and it-IT-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.po ]
> but I don't find the correct link.
> Every link is for change the strings or to upload the new file, but I
> don't find
> a link to download them

I had the same problem. It's somhow hidden (at least to my
understanding) :-)

- Go to your language, select to your project.
- Select "Review" or whatever it is called in your setting (the forth Tab)
- There you have two Icons: For Zip-Directory and for it-IT[...].po
- Below the _second_ icon You find "Download"
- Select that and you get your file :-)

It took me some time to find that. Maybe the programmer of pootle could
consider make this link more prominent.

Bye                    Beda