[Koha-translate] PO file upload and statistics on translation web

Pongtawat Chippimolchai pongtawat at ait.ac.th
Thu Jan 28 10:39:42 CET 2010

Dear translate,

My colleague has just upload a Thai translation PO file for Intranet
3.0.x using Koha's Pootle web. We notice that while the translated
message count get updated (it is now just 3696 words that need attention
vs. 4x,xxx before we upload), the statistics at the bottom of the page
are not updated, e.g. the submissions count number remains the same.

I am not sure if this is normal behavior or not. But if possible, I
would like to see the uploaded translations tagged as submissions by our
translation team. We need to show our contribution (translation) to Koha
as part of our project, and this submissions count could help us. In
addition, it will also help if we could see which messages are
translated by our team.

Best Regards,
Pongtawat C.

PS. We also upload the initial translation for Thai OPAC 3.0.x last
year. Those are also not tagged too.