[Koha-translate] Installing po-files?

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Jul 8 13:56:31 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

I hope I can explain it correctly. The process is depending on your
version of Koha, because there is a new translation script in 3.2. But
it's always not hard to do.

For 3.2:

-          copy updated po files to /misc/translator/po

-          run: perl translate install <language-code> from
/misc/translator

There is also a page on the wiki explaining the process in more detail:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages
_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

Remember to activate the language in your sys prefs after template
generation.

Hope that helps,

Katrin