[Koha-translate] What next?

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Jul 28 10:21:25 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

if you are not sure how to do it, just translate a few and install the file in your installation.

My experience is, if you translate the variable names, they will show up - that's not what you want J Translate the explanation only.

The German file is working, but I suspect a small problem with some strings, hope I can test that a bit more in the next days.

Katrin