[Koha-translate] What next?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Jul 28 11:49:22 CEST 2010

2010/7/28 Frédéric DEMIANS <f.demians at tamil.fr>:
>> That is the problem. I dont have 3.2beta installed, so I would have to set
>> up an extra computer just for this, and my impression was that 3.2final is
>> so close that this is not really worth the trouble?
>
> I don't know. You may have to ask to Chris, the translation manager.

Only translation manager for a bit longer until you take over Frederic
:) But yes, ideally we want the translations finished before 3.2.0 is
released. Before the final release there will be a release candidate.
And then for the 3.2.0 release, we will only be including .po files
which have at least 50% translation done.
Once 3.2.0 is released people will download it, and the expectation is
that the translations will be as complete as possible. So if you can,
testing it now, so that we don't release and someone switches to
Danish and Koha stops working :)

Chris