[Koha-translate] A timetable proposal for new 3.2.x releases

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Nov 23 16:18:36 CET 2010

Zeno++

I tested a lot of translation bugs today, that are solved in 3.2.1. So
there are some new and fuzzy strings now that require translating or
resubmitting.

Updating the .po files a short time before the bugfix releases is a good
idea in my opinion.

Perhaps we can do an update some time soon - so people can already start
and update their 3.2.1 installations using the .po files from pootle.