[Koha-translate] A timetable proposal for new 3.2.x releases

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Tue Nov 23 17:40:57 CET 2010

 > My understanding of the process is that translation updates are
 > finally submitted as patches for inclusion in the main repo. It is
 > also my understanding that the translation manager is responsible for
 > submitting these patches. If my understanding is correct, then the
 > failure to submit the necessary patches for inclusion in the main repo
 > would result in their not being included in the maintenance release.

To be confirmed with Chris, but I suppose you're correct. I plan to have
two branches on a git repo, one 'translation' for master and another one
named 'translation-3.2' for stable branch. You'll be able to pull
directly .po files from the stable branch.

 > In light of that, I'm wondering if/when Frédéric plans to have the new
 > translate.kc.org site up and operational? I cannot speak for Chris C.,
 > but I'm guessing that his time for work on translation stuff is
 > limited now that he is in the role of release manager.

I will have installed tomorrow a dedicated server for Pootle. So the
switch can be done quickly from now.
--
Frédéric