[Koha-translate] Why not TemplateToolkit files only in 3.4 ?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Apr 14 09:58:39 CEST 2011

On 14 April 2011 20:00, Zeno Tajoli <tajoli at cilea.it> wrote:
> Hi To all,
>

> I'm reading the .po files for 3.4
> In fact the strings are still connect to .tmpl files.

The comments in the .po files don't matter Zeno. It is only the msgid
and msgstr that matter.

> But now the master version of Koha, the future 3.4, use .tt files.
> So why we don't switch to the new files ?

There is no need, these files were generated from the templates just
before the switch and work fine with the .tt templates.

Don't let the comments in the .po file confuse you, they dont actually
matter at all. If they did, all the german ones would end up in
katrins directory :)

So keep translating, the .po files work fine with the .tt file.

Chris