[Koha-translate] Pootle question

Szukács Judit judit at calyx.net.au
Wed Aug 17 10:41:36 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

i am very new to using Pootle and translating, so my question might be pretty basic, but anyway:

I have this line here:  %s%s Catalog › Account for %s %s %s   which would look like:  Account for John Doe

In Hungarian it is the other way around, like:  Doe John oldala

Can i modify %s%s Catalog › Account for %s %s %s so it will put the account for bit after the name? How?

Szukács Judit

judit at calyx.net.au
CALYX information essentials