[Koha-translate] To install Tibetan as additional language in Koha

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Dec 3 11:56:37 CET 2011

Hi Ntsepag,

the process can vary a bit depending on the version of Koha you are using. You can find information about how to install additional languages in the Koha wiki:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

I am not sure Tibetan is available as language for Koha right now as I don't see any files on translate.koha-community.org. If you want to work on translations, files can be created and you and others can collaborate translating there.

Regards,

Katrin