[Koha-translate] czech translate

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sun Dec 25 14:15:34 CET 2011

Hi Pavel,

I talked to Frédéric Demians and Czech files for 3.6 have been added to translate.koha-community.org. You should also have the necessary permissions to submit your translated strings and upload files. Please write to the mailing list, if you run into any problems and we will try to sort them out.

Regards,

Katrin