[Koha-translate] Part time Consulting Project

Anu Soin asoin at butlerhill.com
Thu Jul 14 20:08:49 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am a recruiter with Appen Butler Hill, looking to hire Bilingual candidates for a Web Search Evaluator position - part time, work from home project. Appen Butler Hill (www.butlerhill.com<http://www.butlerhill.com>) is a linguistics services technology company that is focused on helping our clients reach new international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 50 languages and dialects.  Our client is one of the world's top internet search engine companies and is currently seeking internet-savvy freelance Web Search Evaluators. This position is available in many different countries. If you are interested in this position or know of others that might be interested, please feel free to reach out to me at Asoin at butlerhill.com<mailto:Asoin at butlerhill.com> for more information.

Thanks,
Anu Soin