[Koha-translate] 3.4.x String Freeze

Frédéric DEMIANS f.demians at tamil.fr
Mon May 16 17:34:17 CEST 2011

 > I have a lot of "suggestions" pending approval in the en-GB
 > translation from a .po file I uploaded. I can't seem to submit my own
 > suggestions (which makes some sense). Do I need an Admin to
 > review/approve them?

When you upload a file, you can choose to:

- Overwrite the current file if it exists
- Merge the file with the current file and turn conflicts into suggestions
- Add all new translations as suggestions

You really have to choose to overwrite, otherwise you will finish will a
lot, and I mean a lot of suggestions.

If you encounter any issue, don't hesitate to email me your .po files.

Regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html