[Koha-translate] nb-NO .po files not updated for 3.4?

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon May 23 15:51:05 CEST 2011

2011/5/23 Frédéric DEMIANS <f.demians at tamil.fr>:
>> Do I have to go through them all in Pootle, or is there some better
>> way to avoid the fuzziness?
>
> I gave to you permissions to upload your files and overwrite. Please
> retry and confirm it works.

"Overwrite the current file if it exists" worked perfectly! Thanks for
fixing this!

I don't think anyone else is interested in translating nb-NO at the
moment, so me being admin for that should be OK. I'm not sure if and
how the work on nn-NO will be organized, but me being admin for that
too should be fine for now.

>> Also: could you do the same update on the files for nn-NO (nynorsk)
>> that you did for nb-NO (bokmål)? There are some people who might be
>> interested in translating nn again.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger