[Koha-translate] Koha Translation Project

Ali Basharyar ali.basharyar at acku.edu.af
Wed Nov 23 08:12:52 CET 2011

Dear Koha translation community!

We are a Digital Library in Kabul Afghanistan, currently we are using
Greenstone Database for our online library management system
(http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod/cgi-bin/library?a=p
<http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod/cgi-bin/library?a=p&p=about&c=acku&l=en&nl=1%3E
> &p=about&c=acku&l=en&nl=1%3E), due to many reasons we want to migrate it
to Koha.

We have already shared this project with many Koha database development
companies, fortunately we could success finding some companies who are
interested to help  us only on English part of development, but it is quite
essential that our database should be developed in three languages; English,
and two local Afghan languages, Dari and Pushto which they were not able to
do, therefore, they have provided us your references for Koha translation,
so, we are very enthusiastically looking for someone who can help us on this
point, because this project is one of our top list priority to be
accomplished!

Looking forward to hear from you, and kindly do not hesitate to contact me
for any query!

Kind Regards

Ali Basharyar

IT -Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University

Kabul-Afghanistan

 <mailto:ali.basharyar at acku.edu.af> ali.basharyar at acku.edu.af

 <http://www.acku.edu.af> www.acku.edu.af