[Koha-translate] Polish 3.4 translation

Piotr Wejman ropuch at bagno.be
Fri Oct 7 12:42:35 CEST 2011

Hello!

Is there any person working on polish 3.4 translation with "overwrite"
persmission in pootle? (I remeber having this option earlier when
uploading .po)
I have reviewed all fuzzy translations in polish stuff .po file, but
can't replace online po with translated one. Merging my translated po
with one on pootle will make me spent another day accepting changes
I've just uploaded (and actually duplicate my work). I'm fully aware
that replacing .po will discard all changes made by other translators
(fortunately there were no changes to 3.4 files from other
contributors in past 2 days). If polish pootle admin position isn't
filled yet, I volunteer for it. If that's not possible (after all I'm
not the only translator), can I just sent my translated .po files to
someone (most likely to Frédéric) before string freez and have them
included in new release?

Cheers.

Piotr Wejman