[Koha-translate] Making corrections

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Sep 27 12:22:01 CEST 2011

Le 27/09/2011 11:40, Frédéric Demians a écrit :
> Koha staff .po file is such a large file that Pootle just can't merge a
> new one with the existing one. I gave you admin permission. Now, if you
> want, you can upload your staff .po file and ask to replace the existing
> one. This way, it will work.
Just a disclaimer : note it's a *REPLACE* so if someone else work on the
translation, his/her changes will be lost !
So, if you know you're alone, no problem. Otherwise, throw here a mail
to announce you're working on the staff/ the opac, so no-one else work
on it in the meantime

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN