[Koha-translate] Arabic Koha3.6

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:00:15 CEST 2012

Hi all .

We are a group working in translating koha 3.6 into Arabic .

we are working on this , but today we have a problem the translate web site
is not opening ?

the message says :

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a
later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
can you help us ?
and thanks a lot :)

Karam Qubsi