[Koha-translate] Koha Version translate

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:11:00 CEST 2012

Hi as I told you in my last email , I and a group of people working in
translate koha into Arabic ,

in the past some Arab company (Techniat Al ma`aref) try to translate koha
3.2 and they do that as best as they can , and very thanks to them .

when my group start to translate koha 3.6 we noticed that when we import po
files for koha 3.2 to koha 3.6 to get help from the last translation work
we see that there is a lots of differences  so is this in the next koha ?

koha 3.8 will be not the same koha 3.6 about po files ?

we will have to translate again all the po files  ?

or we can use our 3.6 translation to help us ?

and an other question what about the best way to translate koha ? there is
many Duplicate words and we translate them more and more again ?

is there any useful tools will help us ?

and thanks a lot

Karam Qubsi