[Koha-translate] Ways to test our translation, and pref po files

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Apr 14 11:51:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

there is currently no way to directly check your translations in Koha. What I normally do is using the search in Pootle to find and fix wrong translations as I find them later when using Koha.

If the po file for the prefs is in Pootle right now, it will also be included in the next release. For testing you can just copy it in the po directory with the other po files and run the translation scripts. The po file for the pref files works like the other files.

Hope this helps,

Katrin