[Koha-translate] New language: Deutsch (Schweiz) de-CH

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Tue Jul 24 16:34:03 CEST 2012

Hi List,

I would like to have Deutsch (Schweiz) de-CH as new language on Pootle.

The translation will be based on the German translation, but with Swiss
orthography (e.g. ss instead of ß) some changes in library-related and
other terms.

The overall workflow will be that I still help with the German
translation. As soon it is finished, I download the files, search/replace
strings where appropriate and then load them as 'de-CH' on Pootle.

Thanks.

Marc Véron
www.veron.ch