[Koha-translate] cs-CZ: Filesystem sent error: No such file ordirectory

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Jul 30 12:53:55 CEST 2012

Hi Mike,

I can confirm your problem, I get the same error when I try to download the Czech zip file or a single po file:

Error accessing /home/koha/Pootle-2.1.6/po/38/cs/cs-CZ-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po, Filesystem sent error: No such file or directory

I am not sure what's going wrong here. The files seem to show up normally in the editor.

Maybe Frederic or Samuel have an idea and can fix it?

Katrin

--
Katrin Fischer
Bibliotheksservice-Zentrum Baden-Wuerttemberg (BSZ)