[Koha-translate] 3.6.6 translations

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Jun 21 16:50:46 CEST 2012

Good day.

> I will be releasing Koha 3.6.6 on June 23 in my hemisphere (it is the 21st
> right now). This gives the translation teams another day and a half or so,
> if Frédéric is willing to generate the patch for the po files for 3.6.6 at
> the end of the day on Friday 22 June 20112.

That was not a typo, but after vociferous objections about needing to wait
almost eighteen thousand years I have decided to release 3.6.6 in two days,
on Saturday 23 June 2012, meaning that you will have to finish your patches
by the end of the day on Friday 22 June 2012.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/