[Koha-translate] Translating Arabic OPAC 3.6 is complete , what about 3.8 ?

Frédéric Demians f.demians at tamil.fr
Wed May 2 07:55:57 CEST 2012

Hi Karam,

 > Now, you will have to wait I update your translation files. It will be
 > done next week. I'm in vacation this week.

I've just updated Pootle Arabic Koha 3.8 translation project. You will
find all new/updated strings for Koha 3.8 version. You will see that
even for OPAC file, you have a lot of fuzzy strings. It always happens
when upgrading from one version to the next. Most of the time, you just
have to validate fuzzy strings, but you need to stay vigilant, and not
validate fuzzy strings which have to be updated by translator.

Kind regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS
http://www.tamil.fr/u/fdemians.html